Mikro-Pulsaire ®: Bag Exchange/ Access
For installing or disassembling the filter bags, these are pulled out of the tube sheet, together with the bag retainers. The bags can then easily be exchanged. MikroPul uses two different bag fastening technologies which both have proven their reliability a millionfold: The clampless Bajonett-Venturi-Technology allows quick and safe installation of bags and retainers. By twisting inclined planes against each other with a simple tool, venturies, bags and cages are fastened inside the tube sheet. Alternatively, the simpler but likewise proven Snapring-Technology is available, where the bags are pressed against the tube sheet by means of tension. The selection of the most suitable technology is depending on application and customer requirements.
TRH - Top Removal High
TRL - Top Removal Low
- Bags changed and unit maintained on the clean side.
- Work platform with doors that allow access directly into the clean air plenum protecting maintenance personnel from the weather which simplifies inspection and routine maintenance.
- Provides an additional layer of protection. Valuable, recoverable materials are further guarded against water and other damaging components in the atmosphere.
- Fast maintenance assures minimum downtime.
BR - Bottom Removal
- Access to the clean air plenum through roof mounted doors.
- Permits bags to be inspected, removed, and replaced from the clean side.
- Allows for fast replacement which reduces maintenance and downtime.
- Leaking bags can be detected rapidly and easily.
- Operators are not in contact with toxic or valuable products during maintenance operations.
- Ideally suited for indoor installations.
- The most inexpensive access style from MikroPul.
- Ideal for smaller baghouses which collect non-hazardous materials.
- Typically used with units where headroom restraints prevent top access.
BAG EXCHANGE WITH BAJONET VENTURI
INNOVATION IN FILTRATION