MikroPul Cartridge Dust Collectors provide economical, high filtration performance in a compact, easy to maintain package, offering an alternative to conventional bag filters. Available in horizontal and vertical mount designs, these dust collectors can be used for numerous applications including: pharmaceuticals, minerals, weld shop fumes, food, powder paint, specialty chemicals, toner, plastics, and glass. They are equally adept at product recovery or nuisance dust collection.Benefits
- Compact design
- Quick filter changes
- Easy access to filter cartridges is provided via side doors.
- Horizontal filter cartridges are supported by cradles along their full length, relieving gaskets of uneven mechanical pressure found in cantilever designs, and preventing efficiency-robbing leaks.
- Horizontal cartridges are secured by a quick-twist clamp, offering visual assurance of proper tensioning of the cartridges.
- Vertical cartridges are mounted by means of a convenient support/clamping mechanism which is conveniently operated from outside the housing.
- Flexibility in configuration allows building the collector to exactly the size you need. Units can be supplied with up to 96 cartridges, nearly equivalent to a 500 bag collector. Single, double, or quadruple hopper arrangements are available.
Paraflo ® Pro Cartridge Collectors
Superior Dust Collector Design Increases Efficiency and Improves Filter Cartridge Life
The patented MikroPul Paraflo ® Pro horizontal cartridge process collector is a high efficiency filter that provides superior performance in a variety of applications requiring high efficiency filtration.
Paraflo Pro ® Dust Collectors are often used in place of baghouses because of their compact size, quick cartridge changes, and the fact that they do not require a confined space entry permit.