Filter Media: Cartridges - Pleated Filter Elements
MikroPuls Mikro-Pleat™ pleated elements combine the advantages of traditional pulse-jet filter bags and cartridge filters. In many cases, they provide two or more times the cloth area of a conventional filter bag. Replacing existing bags with Mikro-Pleat elements can significantly increase baghouse performance without altering the size of the baghouse.Benefits
- Greater cloth area in less space - comparing a nominal 30 cm diameter filter, a 2 m Mikro-Pleat element has 50% more cloth area than a 3 m bag.
- Mikro-Pleat elements are constructed of spun-bonded polyester, a durable material that promotes surface filtration and easy release of collected dust.
- Pleats are widely spaced for easier pulse cleaning at lower pulse pressures than required by felt.
- 99.99% filtration efficiency rivals membrane materials at a much lower cost.
- Users report much lower pressure drops, longer bag life, and reduced compressed air consumption.
- The support cage is integral to the filter element, thereby significantly reducing baghouse changeout costs.
- Mikro-Pleat elements are more resistant to temperature, moisture, and abrasion than other filter cartridges; they are even washable in some cases.
- Available in high temperature versions up to 190°C.
A wide variety of tubesheet attachment styles are available, permitting both clean and product side installations. In addition, you can choose a Pop-Top® collar and venturi design that does not require special tools or clamps for installation.
INNOVATION IN FILTRATION